Integration of a total e-commerce is a major project and should only be undertaken if your business has a process to handle this. If you have 50+ products then you will need to look at a full e-commerce integration (like ECWID).
What is Paypal?
Paypal is very trusted online bank. You can send invoices, collect payments, and initiate billing with this service. The great thing is that people can pay you via paypal using their credit card and they do NOT need to create an account. The only time an account is required is when you are receiving funds. As with most banking services they charge you a percentage for each transaction depending on the type of account you have setup.
Paypal integration options include adding a BUY NOW button, integration a simple shopping cart, even collecting reoccuring funds.
Applicable Use Cases
- Accepting Admission Fees for Events
- Accepting Online Subscription Payments
- Accepting Payments for a Single Item on a Website
- Accepting Payments for Multiple Items on a Website (Shopping Carts)
- Accepting Payments for Online Content (Including Paywalls)
- Accepting Payments for Usage
- Aggregating and Reporting on Transaction Data
- Creating and Using Virtual Currencies
- Managing a Storefront for Physical or Digital Goods
- Providing Vouchers for Local Businesses
- Returning Funds to Customers
- Selling Digital Goods on a Website
- Tracking Payments of Group Dues
Once you get the HTML code from your Paypal account, simply click edit your TownLife website page, click HTML and paste the code!
At TownLife we recommend adding BUY NOW buttons to your photo gallery or web pages.
DO NOT INITIATE ANY ONLINE BANKING OR MONETARY TRANSACTIONS UNTIL YOU ARE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND HOW TO PROTECT YOUR FINANCIAL INFORMATION.